MetaTrader™ Java / .Net API
Easy way to build mechanical trading systems in Java or C#
NJ4X provides Java and .Net interface to MT4 Brokers in a legal and robust way.
Service Providers use it to ...
- Build WEB platforms for MT4 traders across different brokers.
- Design mobile MT4 applications.
- Provide various account copier capabilities.
- Establish advanced WEB/mobile interfaces to the Broker's trading servers.
- Implement highly scalable distributed cloud MetaTrader™ applications.
- Develop Java/.Net EAs using their favorite IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, MS VS2010, NetBeans, Eclipse etc)
- Enable multiple accounts trading
- Write complex, well structured EAs, MQL does not fit for
Use nj4x library to manage MT4 accounts.
You can develop Expert Advisors in pure Java or C# programming language, while MQL4 is still available to build custom indicators (if needed).
You can also use NJ4X library to maintain simultaneous connections to multiple MT4 brokers from a single/multiple network-distributed Java/.Net application(s), get quotes, do trading, call standard/custom indicators etc.
Debugging tools for any language are invaluable - NJ4X allows you to speed up development by spotting errors in your code and potential pitfalls that might happen.
"Personal" price plan requires you to license only Windows™ machines which are running MT4 terminal.exe processes (Note: it is also possible to run MT4 terminals under the Linux/WINE environments).